Friday, May 10, 2013

.: Invitations :.

Invitations. Its a project! You have to have all the information as to where you will be holding the ceremony and reception, times, and details for your out of town guests. And when do you send them? What if people don't send their RSVP and just show up? What if I invite one person and they have a +10? Check this site out. I found it can answer your horrific questions I know that are starting to make you feel overwhelmed. 


Are we calm again? Ok, awesome! Now that you are looking at different examples of Invitation packages, you're most likely wondering, "How do I put this all in the envelope?!" Here is a great guide I found.


So, back to choosing a cute pattern that compliments you and your soon to be! These are some of my favorites that I've come across on Pinterest. Enjoy!

Oh! And don't forget to follow us on Pinterest ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment